August 23rd - November 15th, 2018
If you are working through grief due to the death of a loved one, GriefShare offers biblical truth, practical advice from Christian grief experts, a personal workbook, and support/encouragement through voluntary group discussion.
We'll meet for 13 weeks starting August 23 and ending November 15.
September 12th, 2018
- By signing up your child, you will be automatically signed up for our weekly Awana emails. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- First night of Awana – September 12
- No Awana – November 21 (Thanksgiving Break)
- No Awana – December 19 & 26 (Christmas Break)
- No Awana – March 20 (Spring Break)
- Last night of Awana – May 9
CHRISTMAS PROGRAM DETAILS:
- Practices times are TBD.
- Mandatory dress rehearsal the day of the program.
- Program is on Sunday, December 16 at 6:30 p.m.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTES:
- When you are asked "Who's attending?", please unselect yourself and select "Someone Else". This will allow you to add your child(ren)'s name(s) as attendees.
- Be sure to fill out all details for each child (even if some info seems redundant).
Equip Class: Fatherhood Forum
September 15th - November 17th, 2018
Continuing our Equip Series, Walnut Creek will host 5 free Fatherhood Forums in 2018 on the biblical role of fathers. The class is geared toward men who are interested in growing in their role (or future role) as a father and husband. The forums will include both a discussion and a Q&A component.